Preparing for a Group Session
Before the Group Session
- Please have participants arrive at Kym’s office at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time. Kym will start on time whether or not all participants have arrived. However, if a choice is made to wait for late participants, the time will be taken from the session.
- All participants must be directly related for a Mediumship Circle Only.
- Each participant may bring one photo with one person in it and/or small metal objects
- Bring a pen and paper to take notes
- Set up voice (only) recorder if you will be recording the session (and notify Kym)
- Silence cell phones and any other devices
Kym does not carry a connection with spirits or loved ones who step forward during readings. After sessions have concluded she does not retain the information she has channeled from spirit and is not able to answer follow up questions. Kym explains: “If I carry your joys, I have to carry your sorrows as well, and as a conduit I carry neither, which is why I cannot answer any follow up questions after the session has ended.”