Due to the unique nature of Kym’s business it is important to review and understand the policies that are in place. Please note that Kym will not be able to work when she is sick or when there is severe/inclement weather. She may also need to make schedule adjustments due to last minute changes on her calendar. Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance.
- Any appointment (not including Home Galleries) date/time change MUST be done so at least 3 business days prior to the scheduled appointment at no loss of deposit.
- Appointments canceled or changed less than 3 business days prior to scheduled service/session WILL result in loss of deposit. A new deposit will be needed in order to secure another date.
- Last minute cancellations (less than 24 hours) and “no shows” will result in loss of deposit. A “payment in full” will be required in order to secure another date/time.
- Any Home Gallery or Speaking Event date/time change MUST be done so at least 14 business days prior to the scheduled appointment at no loss of deposit. If changes/cancellations are made less than 14 business days prior to the scheduled session, loss of deposit will occur.
- Deposits for all sessions (excluding Individual Private Readings) are used to secure date/time of appointments. Deposits for these services are nontransferable, and must be received at time of scheduling (via credit or debit card). The deposits (of those in compliance of all policies) will be put toward the total balance of the service/session.
- Deposits must be received at the time of scheduling in order to hold the date/time of scheduled service.
- Emergency Readings, Weekend Private Readings, and Phone Readings require payment “in full” at time of scheduling. Payments for these services are nonrefundable.
- Balances for Private Readings, Mediumship Circles, Spirit Circles and Home Galleries must be paid in cash. The balance MUST be paid in full on the day of the appointment, before the service is provided.
Waiver of Liability and Release of Claims
In consideration of being permitted to participate in a psychic reading and/or spiritual counseling by Kym Durham, individually and trading as and Readings by Kym for the purpose(s) of, psychic and spiritual counseling, I acknowledge and agree to, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my personal representatives, heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, and next of kin, as follows:
- I am at least 18 years of age, I have not been declared mentally incompetent, and I have voluntarily decided to participate in a psychic reading and/or spiritual counseling;
- I have requested a psychic reading and/or spiritual counseling from Kym Durham by and through my own free will, I am voluntarily participating in the reading and/or spiritual counseling, and I am accepting complete responsibility for my own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
- I understand that any psychic reading or spiritual counseling is not and cannot be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counseling, therapy, or treatment;
- I understand the psychic reading and/or spiritual counseling in which I am participating is purely for entertainment purposes only, the accuracy of which cannot be verified and/or guaranteed and that readings once completed aren’t refundable;
- I understand that no clairvoyant, psychic, medium, or other can predict the nature, type, content and substance of any information which may be received during a psychic reading and/or spiritual counseling;
- I understand that any information received during a psychic reading and/or spiritual counseling may be unpleasant, may evoke painful memories and may be emotionally difficult for me to receive;
- I do on behalf of myself, my assigns, executors, guardians and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive and forever relinquish Kym Durham, their agents, employees, officers, employers and any other person associated with the aforementioned persons and entities, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information I may or may not receive during my voluntary participation in a reading with Kym Durham and further agree that under no circumstance(s) will I, or any other person associated with me as a result of my reading, attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Kym Durham and their heirs. I hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation and all actions that I or anyone associated with me or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses I may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during my participation or involvement in a reading resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Kym Durham or any person associated with Kym Durham;
- I understand and agree that in the event I bring any claim for damages against Kym Durham or any person associated with Kym Durham as a result of my actions, omissions, or other act, that I and/or my estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Kym Durham and all persons associated with Kym Durham from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise made by me or anyone associated with me including the cost and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, associated with defending such actions or claims;
- I understand that all information that I receive during my reading is not considered confidential unless expressly stated;
- I agree that in the event I engage in any activity or make any decisions based on the information provided by Kym Durham, I do so at my own risk;
- In the event of a group reading, I grant to Kym Durham, their successors, assigns and licensees the perpetual right to use, as Kym Durham desires, all still and motion pictures and sound track recording and records which Kym Durham may make of me or of my voice, and the right to use my name or physical likeness in or in connection with any group reading in which I have participated.