Preparing for Phone Readings
Before the Phone Reading
- Kym will call you at the scheduled time, at the number she has on file
- Photos must be sent to Kym at least 5 days prior to the scheduled Phone Reading. Whether you are sending 2 photos (for 20 minute reading) or 3 photos (for 30 minute reading) please make sure one photo is of yourself. The photo may have you and one other person, but it is helpful if photos have only 1 person in them. Please do not cut or crop people out of photos
- Find a calm, relaxing, and quiet space
- Try to approach the reading with a clear and open mind
- Be prepared with specific questions you want to ask during the reading. Keep questions focused on (1-3) specific areas you’d like Kym to address. You may want to have a pen and paper to write things down, and a recording device to record the session. Please let Kym know if you are recording the session.
*If you are planning to use a cell phone for your reading, please make sure that you are in a place where you receive clear, unbroken reception. Difficulties with reception can significantly impact the quality of the session.
During the Reading
- It is important to keep a calm and open mind. The more open minded you are the easier it is to focus and connect
- When conducting a Reading, there are three ways in which Kym receives messages. She sees things, clairvoyant, hears things clairaudient, and feels things clairsentient. She will communicate messages to you based on how she receives the information
- During a reading, it is acceptable to validate information you are receiving, and ask questions, but do not give too much information regarding a specific person or situation
- It is important to understand that messages you receive may not make sense in that moment, but may be clear after the reading (sometimes days, weeks, or months later)
- Taking notes and writing down specific questions may be necessary to help you process things that are communicated during the reading.
After the Reading
- Information may come quickly during the readings, and is sometimes difficult to process
- You may want to review your notes and listen to the session (if you have it recorded) which may help clarify questions or provide deeper understanding of the messages received
- It is also nice to be able to quietly reflect on the session and to thank the spirits for stepping forward to share messages
Kym does not carry a connection with spirits or loved ones who step forward during readings. After sessions have concluded she does not retain the information she has channeled from spirit and is not able to answer follow up questions. Kym explains: “If I carry your joys, I have to carry your sorrows as well, and as a conduit I carry neither, which is why I cannot answer any follow up questions after the session has ended.”