Preparing for Phone Readings
Before the Phone Reading
- Kym will call you at the scheduled time, at the number she has on file
- Photos must be sent to Kym at least 3 days prior to the scheduled Phone Reading. When sending your 3 photos (for a 30 minute reading) please make sure one photo is of yourself. The photo may have you and one other person, but it is helpful if photos have only 1 person in them. Please do not cut or crop people out of photos
- Find a calm, relaxing, and quiet space
- Try to approach the reading with a clear and open mind
- Be prepared with specific questions you want to ask during the reading. Keep questions focused on (1-3) specific areas you’d like Kym to address. You may want to have a pen and paper to write things down, and a recording device to record the session. Please let Kym know if you are recording the session.
*If you are planning to use a cell phone for your reading, please make sure that you are in a place where you receive clear, unbroken reception. Difficulties with reception can significantly impact the quality of the session.
Kym does not carry a connection with spirits or loved ones who step forward during readings. After sessions have concluded she does not retain the information she has channeled from spirit and is not able to answer follow up questions. Kym explains: “If I carry your joys, I have to carry your sorrows as well, and as a conduit I carry neither, which is why I cannot answer any follow up questions after the session has ended.”